1/2" Torsional Torque Multiplier Wrench Lug Nut Remover Car Tire Disassembly Labor Saving Spanner
This car saving wrench is ideal for wheel wrench of small vehicle. It is designed for a car's wheel wrench for easy loosening of truck tires. Lug nuts or car tires by using less energy to reach a sufficient output torque without impact or Compressor needed. When your normal wrench is not able to do the job on some stuck lug nuts, you really need to ramp up your torque! The purpose here is to give extra leverage on tight bolts where a conventional tool is not going to give you the power you need to loosen them.
1. Install the wind gun sleeve into the square end of the shank and the other end of the rocker.
2. The wind gun sleeve is placed on the nut to be disassembled (fastened), pay attention to the elastic direction, and shake the rocker to make the handle against the side of the other bolt。
3. When the nut is loosened, replace it with the extension rod for quick disassembly. After tightening, fasten it with the extension rod first, and then use a labor-saving wrench to lock it.
4. The maximum safety output torque ≥ 3200N.M, which is equivalent to 320KG F.M Maximum output torque required for normal disassembly (tightening) nut ≥ 3200N.M
5. It takes about 6 minutes to disassemble (tighten) a tire.
1， handle with thread design, can increase friction, not easy to slide
2，Special special design, extraordinary quality, allowing you to disassemble, save effort and worry, thickened steel 3 Forgings are made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel, durable, three specifications can be changed at any time