Riveting Gun Mini Nailer Small Handheld Nail Gun Fastener Tool Home Improvement Installation and Maintenance·FedEx·
Weight: 1.32lb (0.6kg)
Nail tube diameter: 0.29in (7.33mm)
Usable Nail Length: 1.06in (27mm)
Power adjustment: 3 gears
This nailer rivet gun is small and lightweight and can be operated with one hand.
Equipped with a muffler for noise reduction and sound reduction.
The power level is adjustable, and the 1st gear is the most powerful. Design of automatic discharge of residues.
Strong penetrating power, only 0.1S for nailing, and can penetrate 3mm steel plate.
It can be connected to an extended stainless steel pipe, without climbing, without power supply, and in one step.
It can be used for installation and fixation of monitoring brackets, storage boards, air conditioner hanging boards, distribution boxes, murals, wire pipes, wire ducts, elevator bases, etc.
Use and Maintenance
① Standard cleaning cycle: After tightening and striking about 100 times, remove the muffler cover with a tool to clean up the residue.
② Standard maintenance cycle: After tightening and blowing about 200 times, remove the retainer with tools and clean up the residue of each part and wipe it.
③ After the use of each working day (regardless of whether the maintenance cycle has been reached after use), perform "Disassembly and Assembly", and wipe clean the internal and external parts of the retainer.
1. It is strictly forbidden to press the jacking tube by hand when the nail fixer has nails.
2. It is strictly forbidden to align the binding hole of the holder with yourself or others.
3. It is strictly forbidden to press the nail tube with both hands at the same time.
4. It is strictly forbidden to not hold the sliding sleeve when stapling with one hand.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use this product in places with inflammable and explosive materials.
6. Non-staff and minors are not allowed to use this product.
7. After the retainer is disabled and maintained, disassembled and wiped, there must be no integral nails in the retainer.
8. Gloves, construction caps, goggles and ear muffs must be worn during use.
9. The original dust cover must be used to prevent the material from splashing on the working surface during the fastening operation of the fastener.
10. When using, try to make the nailer perpendicular to the base plane and then push the nailer hard.
11. Remember to rewind each time you use it.
12. Do not compress the nail tube with your palm during use.
13. Under no circumstances are you allowed to point the gun at yourself or others.
14. It is recommended to disassemble and clean it once every 200 rounds of use. In general, use kerosene for cleaning, and do maintenance work to prolong the service life.
15. When the shooting does not sound, be careful not to touch any part of the shooting nail projectile directly with your hands. If there is an unexploded residual shell that fails to exit, you can only use foreign objects to pull it out.
16. If the movable sleeve of the nailer is found to be inflexible or inconvenient to withdraw during use, check whether the parts are damaged. If it is damaged, it needs to be replaced in time. Do not re-install the damaged parts on the nailer for continued use, in order to prevent work safety accidents or damage to other parts.
17. When the gun body overheats and affects the use of the grip, it should be suspended and used after cooling down.